Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Awesome Day!

Today was an absolutely awesome day and I know that I will remember it forever! 2 hr delay, awesome start! (bad biscuits tho... low of the day) Anyways today was big because I led a Bible study, and it was great! Only 4 people were there, including me, but it was SOOOO uplifting! I could almost feel God right there sitting in the desk beside me. I was so nervous all week, I kept thinking that I was going 2 mess up or say something dumb, but when time came I actually felt calm. The lesson I had planned seemed pretty decent, I did forget a few things, but overall pretty okay i guess, but the real thing that made the day special was that God was using me, ME, to reach out to someone! That is such an awesome feeling! Knowing that God sees and knows all the bad and evil in me and still loves me and forgives me enough to actually use me!! AWESOME! I feel honored and just in awe at the way God blows me away every day with something new! Then me and Gracie:) got to go in the library and make some fliers for the bible study we do in lunch and we put them up ALL OVER THE SCHOOL!! It was really cool. Plus we are going to have an announcement over the intercom on tuesdays telling people to come join the fun! Today I can actually say that I feel like I did something for God, and that feels pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment